Starting a family is a beautiful way to celebrate life. Using a holistic approach to women’s health care is a natural way to increase fertility rates. Start your journey to pregnancy with holistic fertility.
What Is Holistic Fertility?
Holistic fertility is a health practice that focuses on how your mind, body, spirit, emotions and lifestyle can impact natural fertility. When you balance these aspects of your life, you may be able to boost your fertility rates.
Holistic Fertility Practices
Living an overall healthy lifestyle can provide benefits for holistic fertility. Engaging in a healthier lifestyle can improve your life whether you become pregnant or not.
Here are several holistic practices you can do to increase your chances of getting pregnant:
- Manage your stress: Alleviating stress can improve your emotional and physical health. Try practicing yoga, meditation or going to counseling services to reduce your stress.
- Try acupuncture: Another holistic way to handle stress is through acupuncture. This procedure stimulates natural feel-good hormones while reducing stress hormones. If you use acupuncture before becoming pregnant, it can improve uterine blood flow and increase pregnancy rates.
- Maintain a healthy body weight: Taking care of your body ensures you have a safe place to grow your baby when you become pregnant. When you maintain a healthy weight for your age, the hormone levels and other factors related to fertility can restore balance.
- Eat a healthy diet: What you eat contributes to your overall health. Ensure you receive the nutrients you need each day by eating healthy meals and snacks. Foods rich in vitamins, protein, omega-3 fatty acids and whole grains are beneficial for helping natural fertility.
- Take prenatal vitamins: Pregnant women need more of certain vitamins and minerals. Taking prenatal vitamins can help your body gain the nutrients it needs to provide for your baby once you become pregnant.
The holistic fertility approach can also work for in vitro fertilization (IVF). If you have infertility complications, IVF is an alternative pregnancy method. You can ensure your body is in its best condition to carry a baby by following holistic fertility practices.
Begin Your Journey of Holistic Women’s Health Care
At Midwifery at Rose, we value providing a holistic approach to women’s health care. We can help you learn holistic practices to increase your fertility. Reach out to us online today to schedule an appointment or ask questions about holistic fertility.